Monday, November 30, 2009

Sprawl in Atlanta -- Adam Karabenli

I also viewed Niall's video that he posted on suburban sprawl in Atlanta. The creators did a great job of showing how bad the traffic really is during rush hour. It's rediculous that it would take that much time just to travel 30 miles. And this is just one of the many interstated that travels into downtown Atlanta. One would think that the people who make this commute are crazy, and I kind of agree. If it were me, I would make the commute to the nearest MARTA train station and then ride the train. This not only would save time, it would also save money that is spent on wasted gas. In addition all this wasted gas is creating emissions that destroys the ozone layer. So, taking the train, or even car-pooling, is a multi-beneficial mode of transportation in Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment